Live life your way
We offer a range of services to people of all ages living with disability and their families. We can support you with:
- Practical everyday living needs
- Becoming more independent and learning about having your say, your rights, keeping safe, being healthy and looking after yourself
- Doing things you enjoy
- Making your own choices and decisions about your life
- Making friends and being part of your community
- Helping you with schoolwork and education
- Preparation for entry into workforce
We can provide support in your own home, in the community and in group settings. We also provide support after school and during school holidays through our Kingsley Youth Space initiative.
Click here to download a copy of the flyer.
- How do I access funding for disability services?
Depending on your location, funding may be available through:
- Local Coordination (LC) for DSC (Disability Services Commission) funding. Contact number: (08) 9426 9352 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) for NDIS funding. Contact number is 1800 800 110.
- Independent Living Centre (ILC) for Commonwealth Carer Respite funding. Contact number: (08) 9381 0600 or 1800 052 222 Email: email@example.com
We can help you connect with the appropriate funding provider, and can also assist with talking to the funding provider to ensure good planning that will meet your needs.
The process can take a few months, so it’s best to get started as soon as you can.
- ‘Block funding’ is when a government organisation provides funds to Community Vision to run activities such as school holiday programs, after school care and in-home respite.
- If you do not have individual funding (e.g. you are not eligible, or you haven’t applied yet, or you are still waiting for your individual funding to be approved), you may be eligible for a block funded place. You need to be registered with the Disability Services Commission (DSC) and fall within the age bracket 1 – 37yrs.
- How often you attend is flexible, depending on your needs.
- If you are not eligible for government funding, you can still access our services through a private arrangement and we can talk to you about prices for holiday programs, after school care, respite, social activities and 1:1 support.
For further information, please contact Disability Services Team on 9309 9578 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch
To find out more about support available please contact our Disability Services Team on 08 9309 9578 or email@example.com.