The WA State Government has announced WA will join the federally-run National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
Starting July 1, 2018, the national scheme will replace the WA-based scheme. All WA NDIS participants will transfer to the national system in stages on a geographic basis and will be fully rolled out across WA by 2020.
Whether you are just starting your NDIS journey or looking for transition help from the State scheme, give us a call today.
Community Vision’s Disability team can provide a variety of supports to meet your individual needs. If you are looking for services that will equip you with the knowledge, skills and support that you need to live your best life, then please call us. We will meet with you to discuss your goals and aspirations, and suggest services that we can offer that will help you to make these goals a reality.
At Community Vision, we offer a wide range of comprehensive disability services. We tailor your disability services to match your needs, then we regularly review your service plan to ensure that you are getting the services you want in your life.
Some of the services and supports we can provide include:
- Develop confidence in engaging with your local community.
- Assist you to develop supportive connections in your community.
- Promote positive friendship groups and assist you to meet new people.
- Helping you become more independent in your own home and in the community.
- Assisting you to succeed with schoolwork and further education.
- Help you prepare for entry into the workforce through volunteering and mentoring.
- Guidance and support throughout funding negotiations.
- Information on government changes that are occurring and how they will affect you.
- Self Management Funding Options
Would you like to know more?
Our team is always available to discuss your goals and needs.
The first step is to give us a call and make an appointment, you can come and see us at our office or we will come to you. At this meeting we will discuss your goals and what you would like to achieve in the future, from there we will make suggestions about the types of services we can put in place. We will also discuss with you different funding options and assist you to ensure that you have the correct support.
Once your plan is in place, we will start services at an agreed date, these services continue to be flexible at all times, and we will always be available for you to contact us to make changes and provide feedback to ensure that your service is of the highest quality. Each year we conduct a formal review to ensure you have the right services for your stage of life. Our supports will evolve as you do, as we recognise that as you grow and change so do your needs and goals.