Kingsley Youth Space
Kingsley Youth Space (KYS) is a social hub for young people with disability aged 12+. It’s a safe and fun place where you can meet new people, hang out with your friends, participate in workshops, events and activities. We offer after school activities, school holiday programs and weekly events.
The favourite activities at the KYS include Xbox, cooking classes, girls-only or boys-only events, while Friday night outings are popular with 18+ year olds.
KYS is also a space where you can develop new skills or enhance existing abilities through our ASDAN certified programs to help you develop your independent living skills.
You can get help with school work or, if you are a school leaver, we can help you prepare for work or vocational training.
KYS is staffed by qualified and experienced disability support workers and service coordinators who are available to chat, give support and provide information about other services, if needed.
Events and Activities
- After school Hangout – We offer a pick up service from a number of schools
- Kinship – 18+ Friday night outings
- Bro time – boys only zone (suitable for 12-17 yr olds)
- Secret Girls’ Stuff – girls only zone (suitable for 12-17 year olds)
- Mix it Up – (age range)
- Cooking classes – age range
- School holiday program – (suitable for 12 – 17 yr olds)
Get in touch
To find out more about support available please contact our Disability Services Team on 08 9309 9578 or email@example.com.