Kinship Nights – Big Light Out Cloverdale
Community Vision is excited to announce that our Kinship Nights are continuing in November 2020, between 5pm-8pm and 6pm-9pm on Friday evenings. This program is designed to meet the participants personal growth and social needs to further develop their interpersonal skills and social engagement.
- This spectacle brings together modern technology for audiences to indulge their senses in an immersive route through the area.
- A range of food trucks for dinner and dessert so please bring some money if you would like to eat at this event.
- All ages.
- Date: 13th November 2020.
- Time: 6pm – 9pm.
- Cost: Free
- Please note: We only have 15 places for the activities.
Take these steps to register and make payments:
- For bookings contact Jason Hope (Customer Service Team) email@example.com and confirm the days you wish your loved one to attend. A tentative booking will be made until payment is confirmed at the finance team in head office.
- Make a payment for the month of November for the chosen activities. This is done through the finance team in head office.
- Please also note that any transport fee arrangements are independent of the charges for the Kinship program. Pick-up and drop-off is available on request.