Kinship Nights – Twilight Hawkers Market
Community Vision is excited to announce that our Kinship Nights are continuing in January 2021, between 5pm-8pm and 6pm-9pm on Friday evenings. This program is designed to meet the participants personal growth and social needs to further develop their interpersonal skills and social engagement.
- Held each Friday during the warmer season, Forrest Place will come alive with live musical entertainment and up to 35 food stalls offering a wide range of rustic international street food.
- All Ages
- Date: 8th January 2021
- Time: 5pm-8pm
- Cost: Free entry (Feel free to bring some money just in case you would like to buy Food, Drinks, or other items.)
- Please note: We only have 15 places for the activities.
Take these steps to register and make payments:
- For bookings contact Jason Hope (Customer Service Team) firstname.lastname@example.org and confirm the days you wish your loved one to attend. A tentative booking will be made until payment is confirmed at the finance team in head office.
- Make a payment for the month of January for the chosen activities. This is done through the finance team in head office.
- Please also note that any transport fee arrangements are independent of the charges for the Kinship program. Pick-up and drop-off is available on request.