Kinship Nights – Wanneroo Show
Community Vision is excited to announce that our Kinship Nights are continuing in November 2020, between 5pm-8pm and 6pm-9pm on Friday evenings. This program is designed to meet the participants personal growth and social needs to further develop their interpersonal skills and social engagement.
- A range of food trucks for dinner, Rides and Showbags so please bring some money if you would like to do these extra activities at the Wanneroo show.
- All ages.
- Date: 20th November 2020.
- Time: 5pm – 8pm.
- Cost: $12pp.
- Please note: We only have 15 places for the activities.
Take these steps to register and make payments:
- For bookings contact Jason Hope (Customer Service Team) firstname.lastname@example.org and confirm the days you wish your loved one to attend. A tentative booking will be made until payment is confirmed at the finance team in head office.
- Make a payment for the month of November for the chosen activities. This is done through the finance team in head office.
- Please also note that any transport fee arrangements are independent of the charges for the Kinship program. Pick-up and drop-off is available on request.