Socialise for Good Health
Woodvale Social Club, located behind Woodvale Library off Trappers Drive, Woodvale, is the place where people over 55, people with dementia and younger people with a disability come together to have some fun and enjoy a range of activities including:
- Art room, exercises, gaming, iPad training, outings and other social activities
- Celebrations and special events such as Christmas party, Christmas in July, Halloween, Anzac Commemoration, etc
- Transport to and from the Club
- Main meals and refreshments
- Some evening services are available
The Club also provides services for people with dementia. Click here to download a copy of the flyer.
Get in touch
To find out more about Woodvale Social Club and funding options available to you, contact us
on 08 9409 2347 or email@example.com
The Club is supported through Home and Community Care (HACC) Program which is a joint Commonwealth and State Government Initiative.