Volunteering with Community Vision
Volunteer with Community Vision and become part of the team caring for your community and creating opportunities for you to make a difference.
Volunteering may include supporting our clients by assisting with;
- Supporting activities in our Dementia specific Centre;
- Supporting younger people with disabilities;
- Driving our buses and getting “out and about” in the community;
- Assisting with outings in the wider community and planning events for and around our services;
- Teaching art and craft based at our centre in Woodvale;
- Administration assistance, always needed;
- Cooking, gardening, sharing your life skills;
- Teaching our clients how to use Ipads, smart phones, computers and skype;
- Music and singing, just for the fun of it;
- Corporate Volunteering – your team working to support the community
The opportunities for volunteering are endless and can be tailored to your skills or create the opportunity for you to learn new skills and develop valuable experience.
Call us on 1800 968 754 and let’s talk about how you can participate in the community and be a part of the Community Vision team. We look forward to answering all your questions regarding volunteering, for example, how much time do I give? What skills do I need? Will I be given training? Do I need a Police Clearance?
And we know there are many more questions, just give us a call or fill out the form below.