Michelle Jenkins to Participate in Third Sector Live Conference
Community Vision is delighted to announce our CEO Michelle Jenkins will be participating in a panel discussion at the Third Sector LIVE conference.
Michelle and the panellists will discuss revolutionising measurement and evaluation techniques to ensure business adaptability as part of the 2019 Third Sector LIVE theme, Cutting Through the Noise.
Panellists will examine what makes a not-for-profit stand out from the crowd and how they can continue to ensure their organisation is successful. The conference will also explore how to keep up with rapidly changing industry trends and how to ensure businesses in the not-for-profit space remain ahead of the competition.
Other topics for the event include:
- Developing strategies to stand out in a saturated market
- Adapting your organisation to a constantly evolving not-for-profit sector
- Developing strong leadership to drive organisational success
- Utilising technology to advance your organisation’s capabilities and capacities
- Managing resources and succeeding on a shoestring budget
- Creating a workplace culture that attracts, encourages and inspires employees to work towards the organisation’s shared mission and values.
The conference is set to take place at Swissotel Hotel in Sydney from the 24th – 26th September 2019.
Head to https://thirdsector.live/ for more information or to purchase tickets for the conference.